Welcome to Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism e-Journal.
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Copyright and Ownership of Content
The content and materials contained on this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
- All text, photographs, graphics, video, audio, advertisements, and related content on this site are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under international copyright laws.
- All content submitted by individuals or legal entities is also protected by their individual copyright of their material.
- Any material provided by license or written permission for use on this site is also protected by copyright.
- If you believe your copyright is being infringed on our site, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Site Users Can and Cannot Do
Anyone may view the material available on this website, occasionally print a copy of an article or image for your personal and non-commercial use, post page links to social media and other websites, and personally share information found on the site with people you know.
Users, including bloggers and other media sites, may make “fair use” of the materials on the site as generally defined, accepted, and practiced by leading media websites. This includes using excerpts as well as publishing titles and opening paragraphs (up to 250 words or one-third of the article, whichever comes first) with a link back to the appropriate page on this website.
Unless expressly permitted, you may not physically or digitally copy, reuse, repurpose, reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or create derivative work using any content on this site. You may not use other methods not mentioned above to benefit from any content on this site.
All copyright and trademark rights must be respected and complied with..
The content and materials on Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism e-Journal’s web site are provided “as is”. We do not guarantee or warrant that our site will provide uninterrupted service or that users may not experience delays in using the site.
- Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. It is the responsibility of the person submitting content to ensure its accuracy and completeness. Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice, but does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- The opinions and statements presented on this site, including comments made by users, are not necessarily those of this site. Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism, its partners, employers, suppliers, and agents are not responsible for inappropriate or unlawful content, although we make every effort to prevent such material from being posted.
- Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism reserves the right to block or remove any content or comments at any time for any reason.
In no event shall Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism, its partners, employers, suppliers, or agents be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism e-Journal’s Internet site, even if Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism or a Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism is not responsible or liable for any claims made against any content for libel, slander, defamation, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or other misrepresentations.
- Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism not guarantee or warrant that any materials on our site, downloaded from our site, or linked to our site, do not contain destructive objects commonly known as computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc. We are not liable for any damages or harm you may incur from using our site or links.
- Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism, its partners, employers, suppliers, and agents are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenue, profits, business, data, or other claim of loss or injury, as a result of any errors, omissions, invasions of privacy, interruptions of service, or inaccuracies as a result in any breach of warranty or of any terms in these Terms and Conditions. Any claim made against us shall be limited in payment to what was paid, if anything, to use this site.
Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism e-Journal is a product of Market Vision Research & Consulting Services FZ-LLC. Any claim relating to Spotlight on Sustainable Tourism’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, where Market Vision is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy, and the confidentiality of your information, is very important to us. Read this policy if you are submitting content or making comments on this site. Please read the Comments section before making comments.
You are not required to provide any personal information to view the website. However, if you want to make a comment, it is necessary for you to include a name and email address to ensure the integrity of the comments we receive. We ask that no one under the age of 13 make comments because we do not want to accidently gather information of children. We hope parents will responsibly look over their kidsâ€™ shoulders and explain the rules of the internet road.
We consider your name and email address to be private information, and it is the only information we have collected on you’ and only if you choose to make a comment. Of course, Google Analytics and other web-crawling software may obtain other information about you from their regular activities. But like any other site using the Internet, we have no control over that.
We promise to never sell your information. We don’t plan to keep it for long. If we do use it, we will only use it to keep you informed about the site and other related activities. If we are ever served a legal subpoena to disclose your information, we will obey the law.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.